Rates & Insurance
- $125 per 45 -50minute session for Individuals
- $150 per session for Couples/family
- $150 per 60-minute extended for Individuals
- $175 per 90-minute/crisis session
- $300 per hour for legal work
I do not currently accept any insurance at my private practice. I do encourage you to submit your paid statements to your insurance. Services may be reimbursed in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan as an out-of-network provider. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is the reimbursement for out-of-network therapy sessions?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. FLEX spending or Health Savings Account debit cards may also be used.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.